- Possessive adjectives, possessive pronouns, possessive case.
- There is / There are, countable and uncountable nouns.
- Some / Any, much, many, few, a few, little, a little.
- Verb “be”+ Adjectives / Adjectives + noun.
- The most common verbs.
- Questions and answers with “do and does” affirmative, negative statements,
short answers. Grammar structure Simple present. Third person.
- Frequency adverbs, time expressions.
- Question words: what, where, when, why, how, which, who, whom, whose.
- Time telling.
- Teacher: Carlos Omar Coronado Ituarte